Restoration and upgrading of ‘A’ listed museum building. The existing test tank building constructed around 1880 is now in use as a museum. The works included replacement of the existing tiled and slate roof coverings and replacement timber windows to the earliest parts of the building. The later entrance section of the building was fully insulated externally replacement Aluminium framed windows were installed in the style of the existing. A new rooflight was installed Over the internal dock area and all electrics and lighting were renewed to current standards.